Monday, November 9, 2009

COSY




Just a quick post before i'm stuck to my books again.. hate it since i almost explode of inpiration!   We went to a party we went to this almost cosy party saturday haha, but it was fun, beachy, hawaïanish, sandy.. what do you want at a surfclub? anyway, when Ivory still walked around with her lovely sleepy head (and yes, she's even pretty after a night with orange, red, green, purple, blue sweet alcoholic drinks) had to work the next day (bright and shiny!).. wore the dress made by myself (not so hawaïanish but in the end we were turned into real whaolahoelalalala-girls incl. hawaii skirts and flowers!) oo. and i promissed some pictures..  and I. wore her adorable back flower dress (looovethat). oo, and I is working on something right now.. I'll force her to post it soon!





i should go back to my books now.. LOVE, EBONY.

No comments:

Post a Comment